- A well-established, dedicated, happy and highly qualified staff team to level 3 or above with management qualified with Early Years Teacher Status
- A play-based curriculum based on the EYFS and drawing on children’s interest
- An inclusive child-centred environment housed in a purpose built building
- Rated GOOD by Ofsted
- Extensive and stimulating outdoor learning spaces for babies and young children
- Open 7.30am – 6.00pm for 51 weeks per year: flexible hours available
- Up to 15 hours free childcare per week for two year old children and 30 hours for three and four year old children (subject to eligability)
- Get Set Out of School Club on site for breakfast, after school and holiday clubs throughout the year for older children
- Strong links with local schools and Children’s Centre
- Home cooked, healthy meals, with all allergies and special diets catered for
- Excellent car parking facilities
- Run by a charitable trust as a not for profit business for your family in Chesterfield on the edge of the Peak District
Every child is allocated a key person who has the responsibility to settle your child, make them feel secure, confident and have fun. They are dedicated to your family ensuring your child’s individual needs are met. Whilst talking with you and discussing your child’s likes and dislikes and interests we can plan rich and varied activities to help your child progress and develop.
At Promises we offer home cooked healthy meals and snacks planned by our experienced cook to meet all children’s dietary needs. Children are often involved in preparing food and baking to ensure they develop independence, social and communication skills.
We treat meal and snack times as a learning opportunity and encourage older children to pour their own drinks, make choices and prepare food.